Athletes in Action, which is governed by Cru, are a nonprofit organization and have no central funds. This means that I have to raise support to cover salaries, benefits and expenses. All staff members in Athletes in Action, including the president, have to raise support.
This means I am completely reliant on the generosity of others to report to Berkeley this upcoming Fall semester. If you feel led to support me this upcoming year, the link to contribute to my ministry can be found here.
If you decide to join my ministry development team this year, these are the commitments I make to you,
- To be informed of the ministry’s mission, of the way the ministry intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given in accordance with the ministry’s written guidelines.
- To be assured that Cru ministries understand the significance of sacrificial giving, and pledge to honor and value the sanctity of the gift.
- To be assured that information about them and their donations is handled in a confidential and secure manner.
- To expect that all relationships between the organizations’ representatives and the ministry partner will be professional in nature.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.